Hi everyone! I got part of the recipe from Hippocrates Health Institute, a beautiful place to heal. Also, I studied there, I worked there and now I am an ambassador around the world:) I hope you enjoy!
- 1 Bunch Asparagus (no leaves)
- 5 C. Nut Cream (1/2 Almond – 1/2 Pine Nut)
- 4 Stalks Celery
- 3/4 T. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Sweet Onion
- A pinch of Himalayan Salt
- A pinch of cayenne pepper if you like spice you can add more.
- 1.5 T. Dried Thyme
- 1 oz Lemon Juice
Step by Step:
- In a blender, combine lemon juice, garlic, salt, cayenne, thyme, celery, onion and cream*.
- Blend for 20 seconds and set aside.
- Take 1/2 of asparagus and chop very fine by hand or in food processor.
- Take the other 1/2 of asparagus and slice thin or a bias.
- Combine asparagus with creamy broth and enjoy.
*Directions for Nut Cream
- Soak almonds and pine nuts overnight. Rinse and discard water.
- Blend 1 cup almonds with 1 cup water and squeeze through sprout/nut milk bag.
- Blend 1 cup pine nuts with 1 cup water and squeeze through sprout/nut milk bag.
- Continue this alternating process until you reach the 5 cups needed for the recipe.
With Love, Health and Life,
Dr. Sandra Rangel